KIKUICHI Elite Tsuchime Damascus Gyuto 240 mm
|Blade Length||240 mm|
|Total Length||372 mm|
|Height Spine to heel||50.7 mm|
|Width at Spine||2 mm|
Gyuto's are a great all purpose knife. Inspired by the traditional western style chef's knife these knives can do it all. Ranging from 180 mm up to 270 mm these knives a great for chopping vegetables and herbs, slicing meat and anything else you can throw at it.
Recipient of the excellence in design award in Japan and for good reason. These knives contain VG-10 steel at their core and are clad in Damascus stainless steel not only for elegance but easy maintenance. The tsuchime pattern helps with food release and the formidable western style handles further add to their easy maintenance. Very thin, nimble and lightweight these knives put their money where their mouth is.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.