|Blade Length||210 mm|
|Total Length||310 mm|
|Steel||Gingami (Silver #3)|
|Height Spine to heel||45 mm|
|Width at Spine||2.5 mm|
The Gyuto is the Japanese equivalent to a standard western style chef's knife and is an essential for the professional cook/chef. It is without question the most versatile knife available and can handle a wide variety of tasks. If you're a home cook they are a great option as well provided you are comfortable with the length.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.