|Blade Length||165 mm|
|Total Length||310 mm|
|Steel||Shirogami (White) #1|
|Ferrule||Black Buffalo Horn|
|Height Spine to heel||45 mm|
|Width at Spine||4.5 mm|
Hey guys! Nothing particularly wrong with this one, just been kicking around the back for some time now and clearing it out to make room for some new stock!
*Includes matching ho wood saya
Knife Care (Iron Clad)
- This Knife is made from 2 layers of material; A layer of iron on the front side protecting a layer of carbon steel at the core, in a process referred to as Sanmai or forge welding. Iron and carbon steel are both susceptible to rust and must be kept dry and clean at all time’s to avoid oxidation and discolouration.
- Simply wipe the knife with a damp cloth immediately after use.
- Wash with regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher! The extreme heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Highly acidic ingredients (Onions, Tomatoes, Citrus) Will cause rust and oxidation to happen faster, thus the user must ensure the knife is wiped clean immediately after working with such an ingredient.
- Should any rust form it can be removed using a rust eraser or a mixture of Baking soda and water to simply scrub it clean.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.