|Blade Length||135 mm|
|Total Length||245 mm|
|Handle||Red Pakka Wood|
|Height Spine to Heel||37|
|Width At Spine||1.3 mm|
Masutani-san Calls this a mini Santoku, we prefer to think of it as a Petty knife. However you look at it this is a great little knife that's super versatile, looks super cool and is on sale right for Black Friday at a great price! Great for all the little jobs you'll come across throughout your day and we at the shop find it's very appealing to those who feel uncomfortable using a large blade.
Masutani-san works in a small shop behind his house located in the famous Takefu Knife village. He primarily works on his own but gets help from his two grandson's on the weekends and his Son in law who he would like to take over the business when he retires. He is a master sharpener and takes great pride in making sure every knife that leaves his shop is razor sharp. He makes beautiful and affordable knives that we highly recommend to home users looking for something that performs well, won't break the bank and is easy to maintain.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.