|Blade Length||80 mm|
|Total Length||190 mm|
|Handle||Black Pakka wood|
|Height Spine to heel||26 mm|
|Width at Spine||1 mm|
Miki Hamono is a small group of blacksmiths working together out of a shop in Miki City, Japan. They work with VG-10 high carbon stainless steel and produce knives with stelar sharpness and a great feel in the hand. Their knives balance almost perfectly down the middle but lean towards bein slightly blade heavy. They are very light and thin blades with and incredible cutting feel.
This is a great little knife for trimming up smaller vegetables like brussels sprouts and fruit like strawberries. Perfect if you're looking for something small and nimble to work with in your hands, off the cutting board. This knife has a great cutting feel, the blade is nice and thin and has a beautiful Damascus pattern on the blade.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.