|Blade Length||240 mm|
|Total Length||400 mm|
|Height Spine to heel||53 mm|
|Width at Spine||2.5mm|
Takeshi Saji is a Master, Third generation Blacksmith who works out of the Takefu knife village near Echizen City, Japan. Saji-san started his apprenticeship under his father in 1966 who was also a Master blacksmith and is well known for his hunting and outdoor's knives is addition to the incredible Kitchen Cutlery he produces. Saji-san is known also for producing exceptional knives with high quality materials and an incredible attention to detail. He forges each blade by hand using traditional Japanese techniques that produce not only an incredibly beautiful knife but one that performs at the highest level as well. Each knife is hand sharpened on a progression of Japanese whetstones to achieve an exceptionally sharp edge.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.