|Blade Length||210 mm|
|Total Length||335 mm|
|Steel||Gingami #3 stainless steel|
|Height Spine to heel||45 mm|
|Width at Spine||2 mm|
Made in a factory setting in the Tosa region using a unique process called roll forging. This technique blends modern manufacturing with traditional forging techniques giving the knife the benifit of both worlds; a beautifully made knife with great fit and finish and supremely sharp with great edge retention.
The word itself translates to three virtues which refers to either slicing, dicing and chopping or meat, fish and vegetables depending on who you ask. Basically the name implies the extreme versatility of the knife wihich is what's made it the most popular knife in Japanese home kitchens today. Great for the home cook who wants that go-to knife they can do it all with or the professional looking for something compact yet capable.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.