SHARP Knife Shop
Yu Kurosaki Fujin Gyuto 240 mm Turquoise Handle
|Blade Length||240 mm|
|Total Length||390 mm|
|Height Spine to heel||55 mm|
|Width at Spine||1.5 mm|
Absolutely Beautiful work from Kurosaki-san on these knives. Made from SRS-13 quick powered steel they have fantastic edge retention and are resistant to rust. We really love the unique Tsuchime finish Kurosaki-san puts on his knives and these knives from his Fujin line are striking to say the least. The vibrant turquoise handles offer even more to the beauty of this knife and help to make it one of the most gorgeous knives we've ever had in our shop.
Really love the shape of this Gyuto, we might even call it a Kiritsuke as the tip points down quite aggressively but it's profile is a bit more curvy than your typical Kiritsuke so Gyuto we shall call it. Feels light and nimble in the hand especially considering the length of the blade. This length should you feel comfortable using it offers the most versatility as this knife is adept at slicing, chopping and fine knife work with the tip. A worthy addition to any serious collection we only have this one in stock.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.
* Note this knife has very minor imperfections along the spine. They are very difficult to see and will not affect the performance or durability of the knife in anyway. The blade and handle are in perfect condition aside from very minor cracks. If you would like to see more pictures send us an email or message us on instagram. email@example.com
*Free return shipping if you are unhappy with the knife with a full money back guarantee.