This is a great set for any home cook or professional cook on a budget and we would argue all the latter would need (professionals may consider adding one or two more to round out their kit). They feature a beautiful tsuchime (hand hammered) finish which helps food more easily release from the blade. The thinness of the blade provides a great cutting feel and the balance of the knives makes them feel great in the hand. For more specific information on each of the three blades follow the links below.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.