We at SHARP want to make your online knife buying experience a pleasant one and are very accommodating of returns and refunds. Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime if you are unhappy or unsatisfied with your purchase and we will do our best to remedy the situation. Please adhere to the following guidelines to make a return:
- Product must be returned to our shop unused, in its original package in salable condition. Any product returned to us used or damaged will not be issued a refund.
- We accept returns for any reason but will only pay for return postage if an item was received by the customer damaged or in otherwise undesirable condition.
- Should a customer wish to return an item, they must notify SHARP knife shop via email (email@example.com) of their intent to do so. Only once the item has been received and inspected at our facility will the refund be issued.
- Tracking must be purchased on the return shipment.
- If the item is returned by the customer, the customer is responsible for the return shipment and if it does not reach our facility a refund will not be issued.
- SHARP knife shop must be notified within 14 days of the package being received by the customer of a refund request. Items in the customers possession for more than 14 days are not eligible for a refund.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for a refund to be processed and issued to your account.
- Refunds are made to the form of payment used to make the purchase.
- To make an in-store return simply come by the shop anytime.
- Item must be unused, in it's original package and in salable condition.
- Please bring the original or a copy of the receipt of purchase.
These guidelines were not created with the intention of making the return process a difficult one but simply to protect us from fraud. We appreciate your understanding and once again hope to create a pleasant shopping experience.