|Blade Length||210 mm|
|Total Length||365 mm|
|Height Spine to heel||47 mm|
|Width at Spine||2.5 mm|
Ittetsu is our house brand and we work with blacksmiths all over Japan to find knives to stock at our shop under this name. These particular blades are made for us by a group of Blacksmiths working out of the Sanjo region, they are hand forged from a stainless steel called SLD which has very good edge retention and great rust resistance.
Knife Care (Stainless Steel)
- Although this knife is made from stainless steel we do still encourage our customers to keep their knives as dry and clean as possible.
- NO DISHWASHER - the high heat will ruin the wooden handle.
- Wash and dry by hand using regular dish soap and warm water using a none abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Ensure the knife is dry before being put away for storage and ensure the edge of the knife is protected to avoid any unnecessary dulling.
- Avoid Bones, Frozen foods, nuts and hard candies or anything other than fruits, vegetables and proteins.